Sunday, June 26, 2016

Recap of what I have been up to this last year.

My slide decided to come out crooked,  I called the company since I was close and they sent John, to see if he could get it in but we had to take Miss Kitty back to the factory.  I had dropped a bowl down between the mechanism.

I got to go to a Crawfish Festival in Louisiana , play the washboard and do Cajun Dancing.
I visited my friend, Illeana in Ohio, 


My back window got broken out, we think it was debris by the railroad workers

Went kayaking for the first time

In and around Epharata, Indiana, the different businesses sponsor flower quilts to be planted.

Went to cooking school at the New York Wine and Culinary Center in Canandaigua.

Went shopping in Skaneateles, NY

Had a chance to go to MacKenzie-Child's Barn Sale in Aurora, NY
Our loot
Ms. Kitty's new name plate

First year anniversary with traveling with the WINS singles group.  Jean, Gene, and I have traveled together for one year.  WOW!

Can't find were I told you about the cooking class we took.   Mary Jane, Jean and I took a cooking class at the New YorkWine and Culinary Center in Canandaigua.  The center has a cafe overlooking the harbor, a cooking school and wine tasting room.

Enough remembering for today, I will do more tomorrow if I can.






2 comments:

Rick and Kathy Rousseau said...

We see that you haven't let any moss gather under your feet. Keep enjoying the Fulltime RV Lifestyle and hopefully our paths will cross again.
Be Safe and Enjoy!

It's about time.

TravelingLongdogs said...

Great to see a post from you after so long. Good to know you have been having a great time. Hope to see more posts from you this year.