Wednesday, March 19, 2014

St. Patrick Day, Deuxieme

Recently I had the pleasure of visiting with my friends, Jane and Larry, who live in The Villages, which is like living in an adult's only Walt Disney World.  They invited me to attend The Villages "St. Patrick Day Parade" being held in the Spanish Springs.  This is one of currently three large village centers on property. Because of the weather, the celebration was postponed to Tuesday. I can't begin to tell you about the fun.

I am taking you on a photo/video tour of my day.....Enjoy!!!

We sat out on the restaurant's second floor balcony watching the parade, the people and having a late lunch.  What a great place to watch the festivities below.  

Inside the restaurant

One of the acts performing inside the restaurant.



The parade begins


































 This vehicle belongs to a former NY fireman. The pictures on the side of his golf cart is of the fireman that died in the 9/11 attacks





 The Kazoo Club!


If you hadn't noticed, folks at The Villages love their golf carts!




 





 She is dressed to the nines or should I say... to the greens.


It was a fun day!


No comments: