Wednesday, June 19, 2013

I Can Get Use To This

When I went to the our ladies group meeting, Kathy made cappuccino for me the morning before everyone arrived.  I immediately purchased a frother and now a cup of cappuccino is my morning routine.  Makes me feel so sinful.   I get up make my drink, sit outside if the weather is nice and listen to the morning sounds.    Oh how nice.
In the evening, I sit outside listening to the evening sounds of the campground and have a glass of wine,
and talk to neighbors as they walk their dogs or out for an evening stroll.

The night before Father's Day,  I picked up my daughter and son-in-law and went to the Eastern Shore of Maryland to surprise his parents with Miss Kitty.  We boondocked in their yard and had a marvelous time.

My son-in-law's brother Steve which would be father #2

Bryan's father, who is father #1

Of course there was food.
We let the father's go first.

We left on Monday morning after a nice hot shower in his in-laws bathroom and breakfast.  We tried to find some nice places to take photos of Miss Kitty since my friend, Peggy, is going to be making my RV cards.  We took a couple but I think that I want to see her in some more settings before I send them on to Peggy.

In the parents' yard

Also, in the parents' yard




At a museum 



Also at the museum.


Going to test drive tow cars this evening with my son.  I will keep you informed.


3 comments:

TravelingLongdogs said...

Love the fact that you are in the RV in the picture. Makes it so much more personal. Glad you are settling into the lifestyle so easily.

Shannon said...

I am so glad to see you are settling into retirement! Reading your posts just make me smile. And smile really, really BIG!!!

Shannon said...

I'm so glad to see you're settling in to retirement. Reading your posts make me smile really, really BIG!!!