Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Happy Halloween


I know that I have not been posting lately but hopefully, my life will be back in order next month.

This Halloween greeting is early because I will be taking a cruise with my daughter and son-in-law at the end of the month. They are renewing their vows on the Disney Cruise ship.

Are you on Ravelry? If you love fiber, you must sign up. Lots of great ideas, ways to catalog your yarn, UFO's, finished items, needles, books and meet great people.

See you next month.

2 comments:

Rhonda the Stitchingnut said...

That picture of you carrying around the coffee cup is just so darn cute! Happy Halloween to you too ... from the part of the country where it's Halloween all year round ;-)

Enjoy the cruise!

Unknown said...

OK Mom. You've got lots to blog about, our cruise, projects you're working on. Let's get to it!!!